The Association for the Affirmation of Culture (KAS) wants to expand its team of people interested in the fields in which it operates – youth activism, youth employability, environmental protection and humanitarian work. We are looking for enthusiastic, dedicated and well-organized individuals who would contribute to the better functioning and implementation of our project activities.
We are opening a competition for two types of positions – project coordinators (paid position) and interns of the organization (volunteer position)
About the organization –
The Association for the Affirmation of Culture – KAS is an association of citizens that has been affirming various aspects of culture in the everyday life of citizens, especially young people, for more than seven years. As an organization primarily engaged in humanitarian activities, over time, through more than 100 different projects, fundraising campaigns and consulting services for more than 30,000 young people, KAS itself has grown.
Today, KAS empowers young people to become active agents of change in their local communities through various areas such as activism, strengthening employability skills and caring for the environment. In addition to project activities, KAS also launched the KAS Education Center , in order to provide additional knowledge and skills to all stakeholders through additional educational elements.
The first round of applications is open until 31. March. Applications are possible by filling out the following form – https://forms.gle/ej1zBdZFHmtGrvxG6 , while the selected candidates will be invited for an interview.
What do we offer?
We offer a new member or a new member of the team the experience of working on projects and working in the non-governmental sector, as well as working in a dynamic, pleasant and inclusive work environment. Our focus is on developing the skills and knowledge needed to work in the civil sector as well as the specific knowledge needed to work on projects. The projects we implement are aimed at users throughout Serbia, and we always try to use opportunities in our activities to work, meet and exchange experiences with people from all over Serbia, but also the region and the world.
Project coordinator – description of responsibilities:
- Project implementation in cooperation with the project manager;
- Reporting to the project manager and the Board of Directors of the organization;
- Management and use of project management tools;
- Preparation of reports for donors in cooperation with the project manager;
- Management of project activities and project cycle (execution of administrative, financial, technical, logistical, program and organizational tasks within the approved projects by donors and other activities of KAS);
- Participation in the design of new projects and activities of KAS and preparation of project proposals for application to domestic and foreign donors and sponsors through teamwork;
- Establishing and maintaining good relationships with associates, donors and team members;
- Other activities in accordance with the position, and in relation to the needs of the team.
Intern – job description:
This is a program through which you get the opportunity to work, study and improve, whether it is working on the program and communications of KAS or financial and administrative affairs.
So, this program allows you to get acquainted with the basics of the organization, but also to progress to the level where you will have the opportunity to write your project, lead project activities or communicate activities to the public, create budgets and seriously manage administrative work. The internship also means that you will get your mentor, that is, a mentor, who will train and guide you.
Become part of the ASK team ! We look forward to applications in advance. For all questions, we are here via e-mail – [email protected]